– 32GB (16GBx2)
– Dual Channel Kit
Tested Speed (XMP/EXPO)
– 6800 MT/s
Tested Latency (XMP/EXPO)
Tested Voltage (XMP/EXPO)
SPD Speed (Default)
– 4800 MT/s
SPD Voltage (Default)
– Limited Lifetime by NJT
– Intel XMP 3.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
– Do not mix memory kits. Memory kits are sold in matched kits that are designed to run together as a set. Mixing memory kits will result in stability issues or system failure.
– Memory kits will boot at the SPD speed at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
– For memory kits with XMP/EXPO, enable XMP/EXPO/DOCP/A-XMP profile in BIOS to reach the rated potential XMP/EXPO overclock speed of the memory kit, subject to the use of compatible hardware. Please refer to the "How to Enable XMP/EXPO" guide.
– Reaching the rated XMP/EXPO overclock speed and system stability will depend on the compatibility and capability of the motherboard and CPU used.
– Usage in any manner inconsistent with manufacturer specifications, warnings, designs, or recommendations will result in lower speeds, system instability, or damage to the system or its components.
– Memory module height can be found in the FAQ, under the question "How tall are the memory modules?".
– For product support and related questions, please contact the G.SKILL technical support team via email.
– Web: www.nanokomputer.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– IG: nanokomputer